Basic information about the jurisdiction of UK LTD
UK fiscal policy generally relies on a standard tax system, but based on business practice, companies can be widely used as a tax planning tool.
It is important to note that in order for a company to be used as a tool for tax planning, we recommend including it in schemes consisting of two companies: an English resident company and its foreign (usually tax-free) counterparty.
Set of required constituent documents
1) Certificate of Incorporation;
2) Pre - Incorporation Memorandum of Association, which is signed by the first subscribers of the company;
3) Memorandum and Articles of Association, also signed by the first subscribers of the company;
4) Written Resolution of nominee directors and shareholders;
5) General Power of Attorney, signed by the nominee directors of the organization;
6) Agreement on nominal services;
7) Share Certificates, they must be signed by the nominee directors of the company;
8) Organization stamp
* This information is informative, its use in practice requires additional advice on your individual business situation.