Audited statements. Collection, evaluation and subsequent analysis of audit evidence.
The registration procedure for a non-resident company. The advantages of this service for your business.
Representing clients in government. Contract development. Consideration (preparation) of complaints.
Financial statements. Business operations and transactions. Information about the accounting documentation.
Legal signs of the vessel (flag, nationality, registration and identification). Registration in the ship registry.
Service "virtual" office. Site creation. Processing correspondence. Electronic correspondence. Direct phone number and fax.
The legal form of the company
AG (open joint stock company)
GmbH (limited liability company)
● AG - information about the board of directors is in public access, information about shareholders is confidential
● GmbH - all information is publicly available.
Individual, resident of Switzerland
Individual or legal entity, no residency required
100.000 CHF for AG
20.000 CHF for GmbH
● Federal and cantonal taxes (average effective rate) 12% - 24%
● Dividends received are exempt from tax if the company owns at least 10% of the share capital of a subsidiary or invested 1 million CHF
● Tax on repatriation upon payment of dividends - 35%
● Tax on repatriation of interest income and royalties - 0%
● VAT - standard rate of 8%
Depending on the size of the business
Convention on the avoidance of double taxation with Ukraine
* This information is informative, its use in practice requires additional advice on your individual business situation.