Basic information about the jurisdiction of Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a special region of China. The area is located on the Kowloon Peninsula and on 250 islands adjacent to it.
Between 1842 and 1997 this district was a colony of Great Britain. Now Hong Kong is under the sovereignty of the PRC (People’s Republic of China).
The benefits of registering an offshore company in Hong Kong
● High reputation of the region
● Stability in the political sphere
● No currency control policy
● Organizations do not pay taxes on non-Hong Kong profits.
● No tax on the repatriation of income in the form of interest
* This information is informative, its use in practice requires additional advice on your individual business situation.