Legal signs of the vessel (flag, nationality, registration and identification). Registration in the ship registry.
Basic information about the jurisdiction of Singapore
Pte Ltd (Private Limited Company)
At least 1, he can be either physical or legal person, there are no residence requirements
At least 1 director must be a resident of Singapore. Corporate directors are not allowed
Minimum capital is1 Singapore dollar
Information about beneficiary is closed
● Singapore has a territorial taxation principle - incomes received in Singapore and incomes received abroad that are listed in Singapore are subject to taxation.
● Incomes originating from Singapore are taxed at a rate of 17%.
● However, the first 10,000 SGD of taxable income is exempted by 75%, and the subsequent 290,000 SGD of taxable income is exempted by 50%. There is also a tax rebate for new companies: 100% exemption from the first 100.000 SGD of income and 50% from the next 200.000 SGD of taxable income in the first 3 years (which circumstance comes first).
● Standard rate -7%
● The threshold for registration as a payer is 1 000 000, 00 SGD. Voluntary registration is possible.
UNIFIED SOCIAL TAX
● Tax rate of 20% of the wage fund.
Exemption from income tax
● Dividends received from foreign sources (if the total tax costs in the country of source, including income tax and tax on dividends paid, exceed 20% of the income from which dividends are paid, then in Singapore dividends received are not taxable)
● income received through a foreign branch,
● income from the services accomplishment to foreign customers (professional, technical),
● consulting or other services provided by a trading company through a permanent establishment in another country), if:
● income tax rate in the country of source is at least 15% and this income was subject to taxation in the country of source.
Annual report - until November 30 for the previous fiscal year. Taxes must be paid within three months after the end of the fiscal year.
Companies with a turnover of more than 5,000,000 Singapore dollars per year, the number of shareholders exceeding 20 persons are subject to mandatory audit.
* This information is informative, its use in practice requires additional advice on your individual business situation.