Representing clients in government. Contract development. Consideration (preparation) of complaints.
The registration procedure for a non-resident company. The advantages of this service for your business.
Audited statements. Collection, evaluation and subsequent analysis of audit evidence.
Financial statements. Business operations and transactions. Information about the accounting documentation.
Legal signs of the vessel (flag, nationality, registration and identification). Registration in the ship registry.
Service "virtual" office. Site creation. Processing correspondence. Electronic correspondence. Direct phone number and fax.
Limited Liability Company (SIA), Joint-stock company (AS), a company and a partnership, a branch of a foreign company, an individual entrepreneur and a self-employed person.
At least 1 (one) shareholder: natural or legal person - residents of any country;
At least 1 (one) director of an individual (resident of any country)
The minimum size of the share capital is EUR 2800
Information about directors and founders is public.
The total tax rate for enterprises of the regular tax regime is 15%.
From 2018, a 15% tax will have to be paid ONLY ON DISTRIBUTION OF PROFIT
Taxation of dividends
Not subject to tax:
- dividends paid by a Latvian enterprise to a non-resident (exception: countries from the black list);
- dividends received from non-residents;
- profit from the sale of shares of subsidiary companies. Exception: countries from the black list
Taxation of interest
- Interest received on loans is subject to taxation 15%
- Payment of interest on loans to non-residents is not subject to repatriation tax, except for the interest rate paid to persons residing in countries included in the black list of jurisdictions
- Payment of royalties to non-residents is not subject to repatriation tax, except for the interest paid to persons residing in countries included in the black list of jurisdictions
Taxation of passive income from Ukraine
- dividends 5%
- interest 10%
- royalty -10%
* This information is informative, its use in practice requires additional advice on your individual business situation.